Gambling Disorder Trainer Certification Training (GDTCT)
A Train-the-Trainer program for a 30-hour Gambling Disorder Curriculum
The Gambling Disorder Trainer Certification Training (GDTCT) is the first in a new series of Advanced Professional Development courses, created and facilitated in partnership with Wiley Harwell, D.Min, LPC, ICGC-II, Executive Director of the Oklahoma Association on Problem Gambling & Gaming and Lori Rugle, PhD, ICGC-II/BACC, IGDC, Assistant Professor in the Department of Psychiatry, University of Maryland and Special Projects Consultant with the Maryland Center of Excellence on Problem Gambling.
The GDTCT course includes:
- Eight self-directed learning modules on an online learning system
- Over 30 hours-worth of Gambling Disorder Training Curriculum PowerPoint slides and resources, which covers 100% of IGCCB’s approved training outline for ICGC-I/II training programs
- Four online live webinars offered once per month (Fridays in March, April, May, and June)
- Skills practice for trainers
- Completion of a 30-hr/4-day training agenda and workbook (final assignment)
- Focus Group to provide feedback on this pilot training program
For more information and to register please go here.