Happy 2018! In the final days of 2017, Governor John Kasich signed House Bill 132 into law, which legalizes and regulates Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS). While considered ‘skilled gaming’ and not gambling by our elected officials, DFS is clearly gambling in the view of PGNO.
As gaming continues to expand in Ohio, it is important for you to be aware of the implications for yourself, your families, and your community. Michael Buzzelli has followed DFS’s national trends and will educate attendees about the national trends related to DFS. Also presenting is Amanda Blackford with the Ohio Casino Control Commission, which is the state agency charged with oversight. Amanda will provide updates to changes in gaming regulations in Ohio.
Date & Time: January 29, 10:00 a.m.
- Michael Buzzelli – Recovery Resources
- Amanda Blackford – Ohio Casino Control Commission
Cost: Free for PGNO Members & $49 Non-members of PGNO
CEUs: 1.25 CEUs have been approved by the Ohio Chemical Dependency Professionals Board.
Register here. After you have registered a link to the webinar will be emailed to you.
- PGAM: Preparing for Problem Gambling Awareness Month
- Brad & Jessica: A family journey
- VEP: What does self-exclusion actually mean?
- Behind the Curtain: Responsible gambling efforts at gaming facilities