PGNO is coordinating casino and racino property tours as part of Problem Gambling Awareness Month. Problem Gambling Prevention and Treatment professionals, or those interested in working in the field, are invited to participate in one of the upcoming tours of Ohio’s casinos and racinos.
Property visits will include a tour of the property, discussion regarding responsible gaming and compliance, an overview of the Voluntary Exclusion Program (VEP), and an opportunity to connect with the professionals responsible for implementing responsible gaming on-property as well as the regulators who oversee compliance.
There is no cost to participate, however, pre-registration is required and space is limited. You are welcome to visit multiple locations, as processes, practices, and regulations vary.
Please note: these tours are for educational purposes and will include various aspects of the gaming floor. For those who have experienced a problem related to gambling, please use discretion, as this could serve as a trigger.
- Monday, March 7, 2022, 10:30 AM – Hollywood Toledo
- Tuesday, March 8, 2022, 10:30 AM – Hollywood Mahoning
- Thursday, March 10, 2022, 10:30 AM- Hollywood Dayton
- Thursday, March 10, 2022, 1:30 PM – Miami Valley Gaming
- Monday, March 14, 2022, 10:30 AM – Hard Rock Cincinnati
- Monday, March 14, 2022, 1:30 PM – Belterra Park
- Tuesday, March 15, 2022, 10:30 AM – JACK Cleveland
- Tuesday, March 15, 2022, 1:30 PM – JACK Thistledown
- Wednesday, March 16, 2022, 10:30 AM – MGM Northfield Park
- Thursday, March 17, 2022, 10:30 AM- Hollywood Columbus
- Thursday, March 17, 2022, 1:30 PM – Scioto Downs